Radoslav is a leading partner in Kennedys’ Chile office, where he heads the commercial and corporate team. He qualified in Chile in 1991, and specialises in competition law. Radoslav has experience in several practice areas, including competition law, consumer law, regulated markets and e-commerce.
Radoslav advises on high profile cases and deals as well as representing clients before the Chilean competition authorities and courts. He also provides international consultancy advice and expert opinions in relation to competition law. Radoslav is also involved in advising clients on corporate, commercial, and transactional matters, and has a long experience in the field of mergers and acquisitions.
- Qualified in Chile in 1991
- Recommended lawyer for 'Insurance (Chile)'
"Radoslav Depolo assists with the creation of novel insurance products."
The Legal 500 Latin America 2022
- Notable practitioner and ranked lawyer for 'Insurance (Chile)'
"Radoslav Depolo is a key client contact."
Chambers Latin America 2022
- As a Judge of the Chilean Competition Tribunal (2004-2014), Radoslav awarded cases of national importance, including a retail and supermarket merger, a poultry cartel and a pharmacy retailers’ cartel.
- Advised a major wine exporter and several insurance companies before the Chilean Competition Agency in unilateral conduct investigations.
- Advised a major Dutch financial services company and a US-based data processing and software developing corporation in corporate and contractual matters.
- Participated in the negotiation and drafting of an ID card loss protection insurance policy and related agreements between the insurance company, carrier, and loss adjusters.
- Advised on a major transnational merger between the Chilean subsidiaries of two insurance companies.
- Advised the vendor in the acquisition of a major Chilean card processing services company by a US corporation.
- Participated in the negotiation and drafting of a joint venture between the Chilean state-owned oil and refining company and a major petrochemical multinational for the production of mining industry chemical solvents.