Kennedys’ Information Technology (IT) team provides clients with a multi-jurisdictional integrated service across a range of contentious and non-contentious technology related issues.
Our global presence means we understand the legal, business and regulatory issues facing our clients in whichever region they are based. We provide clear, commercially aware and pragmatic advice from leading lawyers in their field.
We act for clients in the communications, IT, media, insurance, consumer products, healthcare and financial services sectors; either by being instructed directly, or via the insurers of such companies.
Our IT industry experience includes:
- Procurement of hardware, software and services
- Software licensing and maintenance
- Contract drafting and review
- System integration
- Website design and hosting
- Data breaches and privacy issues
- Electronic commerce
- Telecommunications regulation
- Gambling and trade promotion regulation
- Copyright and registered designs
- Media licensing
- Protection of know-how and trade secrets
- Research and development agreements