Our international employment team deals with issues in a way that is approachable, commercial and pragmatic.
Spending 100% of our time on employment and employee relations issues sets us apart from the crowd. We work in partnership with you to resolve your issues in the best way for your business.
We act for clients across Asia Pacific, Europe and the Americas, including large and medium-sized organisations from a range of industry sectors. Major insurers regularly instruct us to defend claims brought against businesses they insure. Our network of international offices equips us to assist global clients with employment issues relating to multiple jurisdictions. We also assist individuals.
We are experienced in providing advice on contentious issues such as:
- Industrial disputes and action - including obtaining injunctions to restrain unlawful action
- Restraint of trade and confidentiality disputes
- Dismissal related disputes
- Large group litigation - for example in the fields of equal pay and TUPE in the UK
Our experience in non-contentious matters includes:
- Business reorganisations and transfersDiscipline and grievance matters
- Data privacy and protection
- Drafting documents - such as employment contracts, compromise agreements, post-termination agreements, procedures and policies
- Director service agreements
- Due diligence
- Employee handbooks and procedures
- Employee incentives
- Human resources support and strategy
- Terms and conditions of employment.
COVID-19: what will it mean for the future of risk?
We have all experienced the inescapable wholesale changes to our lifestyles, working patterns and social interactions as a result of the global pandemic. Our latest report explores these behavioural changes and risks associated with people’s COVID-19 responses.Find out more
Latest news, thought leadership and events
GDPR in practical terms - Amanda Beaumont with Insider media