- Stewart v Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 2091
- Ballard v Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust 
- Fenton v South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust 
- Navin v Medway NHS Foundation Trust 
- Hampton v North East London NHS Foundation Trust 
- Yates x Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust 
- Bainbridge v (1) Abacus House (2) Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust 
- Hill v (1) Abacus House (2) Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust 
- Collins v Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust 
Cindy is a partner based in Kennedys London office who specialises in personal injury. She trained with Kennedys and qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2004.
She acts for NHS Resolution, NHS Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups, insurers and private healthcare providers.
Cindy leads the personal injury team within Healthcare and advises on a full range of complex personal injury claims specialising in; stress, bullying and harassment, patient assaults, sexual and physical abuse and breaches of the Human Rights Act and Data Protection Act.
She is experienced in civil claims arising from breaches of health and safety legislation and associated health, safety and environment investigations and prosecutions.
Cindy is experienced in promoting and achieving early resolution of claims without recourse to litigation through alternative dispute resolution, including mediation and round table settlement negotiation.
She regularly provides training to clients on all aspects of personal injury and regularly writes for Kennedys Healthcare Brief and Kennedys Personal Injury Brief.
Cindy is a member of the Forum of Insurance (FOIL).
- Qualified in England and Wales in 2004