- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of primary and excess insurance carriers in coverage action involving the application of the Designated Ongoing Operations Exclusion.
- Successfully defended a large corporation in connection with several employment claims, including alleged discrimination based on race and gender, hostile work environment, and retaliation in matter filed with the EEOC.
- Obtained summary judgment for an environmental consulting firm in a multi-million dollar environmental contamination lawsuit. The decision has been relied upon by courts in support of the proposition that released claims can include future claims that mature after the execution of a settlement agreement.
- Obtained summary judgment and successfully argued the appeal in multi-party dram shop case.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, JD, 2010
- Lehigh University, BA (cum laude), 2007
Frank is a Partner in the Basking Ridge office and focuses on the representation of insurance companies in litigation involving insurance coverage disputes in state and federal courts across the country in the areas of general liability, commercial property and casualty, product contamination and product recall, employment practices liability, and professional liability.
Frank also represents corporate clients in commercial and employment matters throughout the country. Frank has significant experience in litigating, mediating, and arbitrating employment discrimination claims, labor disputes, wage and hour claims, and trade secrets/restrictive covenant matters.
Frank’s practice includes counseling corporate clients on risk analysis and general business disputes and works with clients to develop and administer policies and procedures. Frank also serves as general counsel to businesses for which he drafts and negotiates contracts and handles day-to-day operational issues.