- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of primary and excess insurance carriers in coverage action involving the application of the Designated Ongoing Operations Exclusion.
- Successfully defended a large corporation in connection with several employment claims, including alleged discrimination based on race and gender, hostile work environment, and retaliation in matter filed with the EEOC.
- Obtained summary judgment for an environmental consulting firm in a multi-million dollar environmental contamination lawsuit. The decision has been relied upon by courts in support of the proposition that released claims can include future claims that mature after the execution of a settlement agreement.
- Obtained summary judgment and successfully argued the appeal in multi-party dram shop case.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Seton Hall University School of Law, JD, 2010
- Lehigh University, BA (cum laude), 2007
Frank is a Partner in the Basking Ridge office with extensive experience litigating complex insurance coverage and commercial disputes in state and federal courts across the country.
Frank also handles employment discrimination claims, wage and hour claims, and trade secrets/restrictive covenants litigation, and works with employers to develop and administer personnel policies. Frank serves as general counsel to businesses for which he drafts and negotiates contracts and handles day-to-day operational issues.
Frank received his law degree from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2010. While in law school, he served as a member of the Civil Litigation Clinic and as a judicial intern to the Honorable Madeline C. Arleo, U.S.M.J.