- Acting on behalf of a number of house hold name retailers in defending employment litigation case work.
- Acting on behalf of police force in defending employment litigation case work.
- Advising house hold name retailers and leisure organisations in relation to discrimination cases arising out of the pandemic.
- Advising logistics organisations in relation to employment issues as part of helpline service offered by leading logistics membership organisations.
- Acting for a number of professional football managers and clubs at Premiership level and below in relation to employment related issues.
- Providing specialist business immigration advice and assistance to SME business organisations.
Julian is a legal director based in Kennedys London office specialising in employment law and business immigration.
His practice is focused on providing businesses and their HR teams with high level, strategic, commercially focused, pragmatic legal advice and support on all aspects of employment law including boardroom disputes, business re organisations, TUPE, handling grievances, managing performance, capability and conduct issues in the workplace and dismissals.
Julian also advises businesses on all aspects of business immigration law, with particular focus on Tier 2 work, advising and assisting employers obtaining sponsorship licences and their management, including allocating certificates of sponsorship.
His client-base spans a broad range of sectors including insurance, finance, insurance and reinsurance, retail, transport, hospitality, sport as well as the public sector.