Recommended lawyer for 'Personal injury: defendant (London)'"Anthony Rawlins is a fearless and unflappable solicitor who always fights his clients’ corner".The Legal 500 UK 2023
- Recommended lawyer for 'Personal injury: defendant (London)'
The Legal 500 UK 2022
- Mentioned in The Legal 500 for Defendant Personal Injury, Tier 1
- Featured in the Multicultural and International Role Models book produced by the Insurance Cultural Awareness Network (iCAN) in collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII).
Anthony qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2012. He works in the London office defending large loss and catastrophic injury claims.
Anthony’s caseload comprises of a wide variety of complex motor, employers’ liability and public liability claims ranging from day one investigations and site visits through to litigated matters in the county courts and High Court.
He enjoys working collaboratively at an early stage with brokers, insureds, large corporate companies, high-net-worth individuals and insurer clients to devise and deploy bespoke strategies and tactics achieving significant commercial savings (damages and costs) and where appropriate to repudiate claims.
Anthony has a particular interest in investigating and defending brain injury, spinal, amputation and chronic pain claims.
He has been involved in the defence of several high-profile class action claims in the UK and abroad.
Anthony is closely involved in various diversity and inclusion initiatives and advocates for greater inclusion in today’s insurance market.
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales in 2012
- Called to Middle Temple 2006
- Bar Vocational Course, ICSL 2005-6
- King’s College London, LLB Hons