- Assisting in numerous claims including personal injury, employees’ compensation, property damage, public liability, motor and casualty claims
- Assisting in advising on different insurance policy issues, including double insurance, contribution and contractual indemnity claims, and third party liability claims
- Assisting in advising on claims for EC insurers of infrastructure projects, off-site work cases and suspicious employees’ compensation claims in construction-related accidents
- Assisting in advising insurers on recovery and contribution claims against third parties
- Assisting in advising on various slip and fall and public liability claims
Natalie is an Associate of Kennedys Hong Kong office. She qualified in September 2019. Her key practice areas include Casualty, Liability and Medical Malpractice. She has experience acting for insurers and major corporations on a wide range of personal injury claims including injuries arising from employees’ compensation, public liability and medical negligence incidents. Natalie has also undertaken a secondment position in the Kennedys London office assisting with advising on personal injuries claims. She is fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.