- Represent excess insurers in large-scale environmental contamination cases, including cases involving clean-ups in excess of $300 million.
- Represent US and UK insurers in substantial coverage dispute related to hundreds of gasoline contamination cases where exposure was excess of $150 million.
- Represent a variety of insurers in connection with significant product liability claims related to the use of items such as hygiene products and medications wherein the underlying plaintiffs seek to recover millions of dollars in damages.
- Handle coverage disputes involving sexual abuse claims asserted against churches and other private and public entities as a result of reviver statutes passed in several states.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- University of Miami School of Law, JD (magna cum laude), 2014
- State University of New York at Cortland, BA (summa cum laude), 2011
Danielle is a Partner in the Basking Ridge office. Her practice is primarily focused on complex insurance coverage matters. She represents domestic and international insurers providing primary, excess, and reinsurance coverage to a variety of public and private entities. She regularly provides pre-suit coverage advice and counseling and has experience litigating in federal and state courts and pursuing alternative dispute resolution. These matters include coverage disputes involving environmental, first-party commercial and personal property damage, personal injury, products liability, automobile, sexual abuse, construction, additional insured, and professional liability claims under standard domestic and Bermuda Form policies. She also monitors and provides coverage and risk analysis under reinsurance and excess policies with respect to large class actions and mass tort, environmental, and civil rights claims.
While a student at the University of Miami School of Law, Danielle served as the Managing Editor of the Inter-American Law Review and was a member of the Moot Court Board. She was also a fellow in the Professional Responsibility and Ethics Program. In this role, she prepared and presented continuing legal education ethics courses for practicing attorneys. Following law school, Danielle served a judicial clerkship with the Honorable Joseph L. Rea of the New Jersey Superior Court.