- Hofstra University School of Law, JD, 2012
- Bucknell University, BA, 2009
Hilary is an associate in the firm’s New York office. She represents domestic and international insured and insurers, individuals, Fortune 500 companies, and product manufacturers and distributors in matters involving professional liability, premises liability, negligent security, property damage, subrogation, products liability, employment and commercial contract litigation.
Additionally, Hilary handles cases involving commercial building owners, general contractors and subcontractors in actions brought pursuant to New York Labor Law. She has experience at the trial and appellate levels, as well as various alternative dispute resolution forums.
Active throughout the legal community, Hilary has spoken at a number of legal conferences and received attribution for her contributions to a legal treatise and articles that are published in professional journals including the New York State Bar Journal, the New York Law Journal and the New Jersey Law Journal. She is also a member of the New York City and New York State Bar Associations and the Legal Advisory Council of the Sanctuary for Families.
She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Bucknell University and is a graduate of Hofstra University School of Law, where she received academic and pro bono achievement awards and was a Notes and Comments Editor of the Hofstra Law Review.
Hilary also contributed to the Claims inflation and personal injury claims: a global review report, published in June 2023.
Qualifications and admissions
- New York
Presentations and publications
- “Risk Transfer Considerations & Investigation in NYLL Matters,” In-House Client Training (June 2023)
- Co-author, “Anti-subrogation rule when pursuing workers’ comp 1B coverage in construction accidents,” published for New York Law Journal (May 2023)
- Author, “Best practices for mitigating risk under New York’s Adult Survivors Act claims,” published for Kennedys (November 2022)