Scott is a legal director based in Kennedy’s Birmingham office, he also works in our London office and nationally.
Scott is a highly experienced construction lawyer and has worked for over 20 years in the construction industry, both in house at a number of main and specialist contractors and in law firms, using NEC, JCT and other industry forms and on a number of PFI/PPP, public sector and more recently alliancing forms of contract.
Scott has expertise in both contentious and non-contentious construction law in advising developers, funders, contractors, specialist subcontractors and design consultants and contract administrators.
Scott’s career has involved advising on a number of leading industry cases including Carillon Construction Limited v Felix (UK) Limited and Carillion Construction Limited v Blyth & Blyth. Scott also regularly advises on construction adjudications.
- Qualified in England and Wales - 1997
- National rail and infrastructure projects in London and across the UK
- Nuclear new build and decommissioning projects
- Military projects in the UK and overseas
- Datacentre projects
- Hospital and laboratory projects
- Automotive sector projects for production of electric car batteries