Kennedys in Australia has recently announced the promotion of 9 lawyers to new senior roles effective from 1 July 2023.
“The promotions reflect our unwavering belief in our firm, and the quality of the skills and expertise we are able to deliver to our clients both now and in the future”, said Jonathan Wyatt, Managing Partner of Kennedys in Australia.
The senior staff appointments span Kennedys’ Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane workforce, and its Liability, Insurance and Employment teams.
“Promotions are not something taken lightly, and are a true indication of the commitment, dedication and talent displayed by each of the following individuals, as well as the value they all contribute to not only their team, but to Kennedys overall.
“Congratulations go to our newest senior associates in Australia, we look forward to celebrating their continued successes and achievements at Kennedys,” Mr Wyatt said.
Promotions to Senior Associate:
- George Abraham, Insurance - Melbourne
- Aron Cheung, Insurance - Brisbane
- Brittney Carter, Liability - Melbourne
- Erin Felthouse, Insurance - Sydney
- Ben Forrest, Insurance - Sydney
- Elyse Grassi, Insurance - Sydney
- Dominic Grasso, Employment - Sydney
- George Lello, Insurance - Sydney
- Jennifer Moran, Employment - Sydney