- “2022 CA Claims Handling Seminar,” In-House Client Training (January, April 2022)
- Co-author, “Liability Under California’s Invasion of Privacy Act (CIPA) Expanded by California Supreme Court Decision,” published for Kennedys (October 2021)
- District of Columbia
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
- US District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Central and Eastern Districts of California
- US District Court for the District Court of Maryland
- US Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- University of Baltimore School of Law, JD, 2011
- High Point University, BA, 2008
Gordon is an Associate in the San Francisco office and concentrates his practice on insurance coverage and litigation, focusing on cyber and tech E&O, D&O and admiralty/maritime. Gordon represents insurance companies handling cyber breach response and in disputes in both state and federal courts, with experience leading arbitrations, conducting depositions, and drafting and arguing motions at all stages of litigation.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Gordon first practiced within the litigation practice group at a Baltimore-based firm and then as a solicitor in London with a focus on regulatory compliance, bank remediation and representing high net worth individuals.