- Successfully defended high profile insured in a products liability case and resolved case well under the reserve limit, while maintaining client’s anonymity and preventing public relation disaster.
- Successfully defended insured and insurer in relation to damages reserve arising from wrongful death.
- Obtained voluntary discontinuance of direct claims by Plaintiff by establishing a “special employer” status through discovery and dismissal of contractual indemnification claims by co-defendants via motion practice in a Labor Law case, where Plaintiff underwent lumbar fusion and sustained various fractures.
- Successfully prosecuted action on behalf of client owed money by property owner for services rendered.
- Successfully defended clients and obtained voluntary discontinuance in a personal assault action that resulted in brain damage and paralysis.
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Albany Law School, JD, 2008
- Binghamton University, BA (cum laude), 2005
Nitin is an Associate in the New York office and has been an insurance defense litigator since 2009. He has handled matters dealing with New York Labor Law, premises liability, property damage, motor vehicle law, product liability, intentional assault and general negligence matters. He is proficient in managing all phases of discovery and trial preparation. Nitin possess a proven track record for zealously representing his clients and obtaining favorable outcomes through motion practice, negotiations, alternate dispute resolutions and trial practice.
Nitin graduated cum laude from Binghamton University in 2005 and received his law degree from Albany Law School in 2008. During law school he was a member of the Albany Law Journal of Science and Technology and a Student Attorney for the Albany Law School Health Law Clinic.