- Ann has been recognized by Super Lawyers (2014 - 2019)
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of New York
- US Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- City University of New York Law School, JD, 1997
- Catholic University of America, BA, 1992
Ann is a Partner in the New York office who has over twenty years of experience litigating, mediating and arbitrating insurance coverage matters in state and federal courts throughout the country with respect to claims under commercial general liability, professional liability, directors’ and officers’ liability, builder’s risk, and other types of insurance policies. She has argued motions at both the trial and appellate levels and has received favorable decisions on cases of first impression.
Ann advises clients and conducts extensive in-house training and seminars on a broad range of matters, which includes, the nuances of New York Insurance law, risk management, claims handling, underwriting procedures, and policy rewriting. Prior to joining the firm, Ann worked on numerous complex civil cases involving the representation of Fortune 500 policyholders.
Ann has been recognized by New York-Metro Super Lawyers (2014-2021) and New York-Metro: Women's Edition (2021)