- Amrinder has acted for a multi-billion pound organisation involved in providing manufacturing and installation services in relation to material handling systems in their claim against a global automotive manufacturer regarding claims for delay and extensions of time.
- Amrinder has acted for a specialist subcontractor on a railway project regarding a claim for late payment.
- Amrinder has acted for clients pursuing and defending international arbitration claims involving defects regarding a power station, offshore wind farm and waste management facility.
- Amrinder has experience advising a client on their legal risks and options in relation to a claim involving design defects regarding deep sea dredging.
- Amrinder has experience acting for a local authority in relation to multiple claims against a building contractor for fire safety and heating defects.
Amrinder is an associate based in Kennedys’ London office. Amrinder is also a solicitor advocate and is able to practice advocacy in the civil courts of England and Wales.
Amrinder is involved in advising the private and public sector regarding the resolution of construction disputes and management of risk.
Amrinder has expertise in contentious construction law and he has experience advising developers, contractors and specialist subcontractors in various forms of dispute resolution including court action, adjudication, arbitration and mediation.
Amrinder has experience acting in a wide range of construction disputes which includes issues that arise during projects including delay, extension of time, payment applications, termination, loss and expense assessments and defective works and services.