- Assisting in a wide range of legal matters including, building management, bankruptcy, divorce, probate, trademarks and other civil claims.
- Assisting in advising employers and insurers on employees’ compensation and related matters.
- Advising insurers on work-related accident claims arising from Hong Kong’s largest infrastructure project, including suspicious clams in construction-related accidents.
- Advising insurers on catastrophic injury claims including limb amputation, organ removal and fatal cases.
- Assisting in handling cases involving minors and third parties.
- Attending and assisting in advising on mediation.
Gigi is a Paralegal in Kennedys Liability Defence Team in Hong Kong. She obtained her LLB degree from the University of London in 2019.
Gigi has over 13 years’ experience in handling a wide range of claims and legal matters including personal injury, employees’ compensation, property damage, public liability, motor claims, casualty claims, contribution claims and other civil claims for employers and insurers.
Gigi has extensive experience in handling employees’ compensation claims for large Hong Kong employers and work-related accidents arising from Hong Kong’s largest infrastructure project.