Amber is a Legal Director in Kennedys’ London liability team. After completing a training contract with Kennedys, Amber qualified as a solicitor in 2017.
Amber advises on a broad range of injury claims and regularly acts as the lead lawyer on multi-million pound claims. Much of her work includes catastrophic and serious injury relating to both brain and orthopaedic injuries, as well chronic pain and functional neurological disorder.
Amber is known for specialties in fundamental dishonesty, employers liability/public liability (EL/PL) coverage, innovative case handling, cases involving procedural complexities and cases which require an incredible attention to detail. Amber’s work spans motor, employer’s liability and public liability accidents and is often instructed in high profile claims.
Amber provides bespoke training to clients and assists in the development of juniors within the firm. She is also heavily involved in Kennedys corporate social responsibly programme.
Amber is a Member of the Forum of Insurance Lawyers (FOIL).
- Nominated by respondents for delivering outstanding service in the last 12 months
The Gracechurch London Market Insurance Law Monitor 2023
- Recommended lawyer for 'Personal injury: defendant (London)'
The Legal 500 UK 2023
- Defending a fast food restaurant from a high value and high profile injury claim by a celebrity
- Utilising excellent attention to detail, computer forensics and surveillance to significantly reduce a brain injury claim to 12% of its pleaded value
- Defending a £4.2m life changing orthopaedic injury claim
- Achieving a discontinuance in a multi-defendant chronic pain case
- Successfully defending an employer’s liability case at trial where the claimant’s actions were to blame for the accident