Vincent is a Senior Associate in Kennedys Financial Lines Team in Hong Kong. Qualified in Hong Kong, he specialises in financial lines insurance, including professional indemnity insurance, directors’ and officers’ liability insurance, and employment practices liability insurance.
Vincent is also experienced in advising on insurance and reinsurance matters, as well as a wide range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- Successfully defending partners of a leading accountancy firm in injunction proceedings issued by their former partnership against them.
- Acting for a leading accountancy firm on legal costs recovery matters.
- Advising insurers on coverage, management and defence of financial lines insurance claims.
- Secondment to the financial lines claims team at a multinational general insurer, assisting on:
- policy and endorsement review to determine coverage position;
- notification assessment and investigation; and
- broker liaison.
- Secondment to several major international insurers, assisting on:
- insurance legal and regulatory matters;
- compliance and complaint handling matters; and
- general contractual matters.
- Advising employers and employees on all aspects of the employment relationship, including contractual matters, termination, exit strategy, discrimination and harassment matters and employment disputes.