- Advising on the Buncefield oil explosion
- Advising on the Vibration White Finger (VWF) group litigation
- Advising on a number of high value ‘Friday frauds’ which resulted in the successful recovery of monies stolen
- Advised PI Insurers in respect of policy response in connection with a multi-million pound solicitors fraud
Vittorio is a Partner in Kennedys’ Taunton office and is responsible for managing Kennedys’ professional and financial lines claims handling team which handle claims for major insurers and MGA’s.
Having begun his career as an engineer, Vittorio qualified in England and Wales in 2010.
He has considerable experience of acting on behalf of insurers in defending high-value professional negligence claims and often advises on complex coverage disputes.
Vittorio has been instrumental in the growth of Kennedys’ claims handling offering and designing Kennedys’ case management system, Case Portal.
His background as an insurance lawyer and a claims handler means that he has an excellent insight into, and understanding of, the demands and issues faced by Insurers.
Vittorio is a member of the Forum of Insurance Lawyers (FOIL).
- Qualified in England and Wales in 2010