- Acting for former CEO of Trio Capital in Federal Court proceedings brought by Dominion WFS Pty Limited.
- Acting for directors and officers in ASIC prosecutions for alleged breaches of the Corporations Act.
- Acting for project managers in a multi-party claim of professional negligence in Supreme Court proceeding in relation to Commonwealth contracts.
- Acting for accountants in relation to professional negligence allegations in Supreme Court proceedings brought by Citibank. Acting for Engineering consultants in relation to a Supreme Court action for crane collapse.
- Advising London insurers in a range of indemnity matters.
Sheena has over 15 years’ experience in insurance law and dispute resolution. She specialises in financial lines, in particular professional indemnity and D&O insurance, advising on complex coverage disputes as well as acting as defence counsel and advising on product development.
Sheena advises domestic and London market insurers on professional indemnity matters, especially construction, architecture and engineering, and financial advisors. She acts for directors and offices in all jurisdictions including ASIC prosecutions. At Kennedys Sheena acts for her clients, defending them in proceedings across all jurisdictions but more importantly find cost effective and creative solutions, limiting risk and cost exposure.
Sheena has a complementary practice in building and construction acting for local and international construction companies, architects and contractors in claims arising from development and infrastructure projects.