- Ballinger v. Stelle Architects, PLLC., NY Slip Op. 02668, Appellate Division, 2nd Dept. (appeal granted)
- Thad Maceira v. James Alson Houses, L.P., et. al., Supreme Court. Bronx County. Index No. 30184/2017E (summary judgment motion granted)
- New York
- United States District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Hofstra University, JD, 2016
- Binghamton University, BA, 2013
Kristiana is an Associate in the firm’s New York office. Her practice focuses on insurance defense litigation. Kristiana has experience handling matters involving New York State Labor Law claims, general negligence claims, motor vehicle law, premises liability, and professional malpractice.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Kristiana gained experience by working at national defense firms where she represented corporations, real estate developers, property owners, general contractors, and professionals in all stages of complex litigation.
Kristiana received her Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy, Politics, and Law from Binghamton University and her law degree from the Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University. Throughout law school, Kristiana was an active member of the Moot Court Board and Hofstra Trial Advocacy Association.