- Representing foreign insurers in connection with state and federal lawsuits against IPO underwriter arising under Section 11 of the Securities Act of 1933.
- Represented primary and excess insurers as coverage and monitoring counsel in connection with D&O and E&O coverage for large financial institutions.
- Representing Tech E&O insurer as coverage counsel in connection with large opioid-related multidistrict litigation (MDL) presenting significant coverage and exposure issues.
- Handled numerous claims as coverage and monitoring counsel in connection with claims involving errors and omissions committed by mortgage brokers and bankers, lawyers, real estate agents, insurance agents and brokers, home inspectors, debt collectors, title agents, technical consultants, and other miscellaneous professional classes.
- Represented a foreign insurer in a subrogation action venued in Arizona to recover damages in a products liability action.
- Represented Excess and Lead Side-A DIC insurers in complex, high exposure civil and criminal matters involving issues such as Side-A coverage trigger, professional services exclusions, and DIC Events.
- Represented primary E&O insurer in a declaratory judgment action pending in the Southern District of New York with respect to claims-made and prior knowledge coverage issues.
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, JD, 2009
- Emory University, BA, 2005
Greg is a Partner in the New York office. He represents foreign and domestic insurers in connection with complex coverage issues arising under major professional liability lines. His experience includes counseling, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution involving directors and officers, financial institutions, cyber risk, technology errors and omissions, and other professional liability coverages.
Greg’s practice includes counseling insurers and resolving disputes in connection with underlying securities class actions, shareholder derivative actions, private equity disputes, regulatory investigations, and bankruptcy and insolvency issues arising in the insurance context. Greg also regularly counsels clients with respect to claims and underwriting matters, including the development of new insurance products and drafting policy forms.
Greg is a frequent writer on issues of interest to professional liability insurers, and is a member of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS).
Greg has been recognized as a "Rising Star" in his practice area by New York Super Lawyers (2016-2019).