- Assisting in numerous highly contentious disputes between co-founders of a multinational fisheries business.
- Acting for listed companies and private investment companies in contractual disputes.
- Acting for insurers and victims of cyber fraud on recovery matters.
- Successfully assisting the discharge of an injunction in relation to cryptocurrency.
- Advising insurers on coverage and defence of various insurance claims.
Joshua is an Associate in Kennedys Financial Lines Team in Hong Kong. Qualified in Hong Kong, he has experience in handling a wide range of complex and multi-jurisdictional commercial disputes, including shareholders’ disputes, winding up and bankruptcy proceedings and contractual disputes. He is also experienced in advising on disputes relating to coverage of insurance policies.