- 2020-2022 Illinois Rising Star
- US District Court, Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of Illinois
- University of Illinois College of Law, JD (magna cum laude), 2014
- University of Bath, MA, 2011
- University of Illinois, BA, 2009
Colin joined Kennedys as an Associate in 2021 and is based in the Chicago office. His practice includes counselling and defending insurers in third-party matters involving primary and excess commercial liability policies, commercial auto, and law enforcement liability. Colin also focuses his practice on first-party property matters due to catastrophic losses, including wildfires and hailstorms. Colin has successfully defended insurers in matters across the US at both the trial court and appellate levels.
Colin received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and earned a master’s degree in European Studies from the University of Bath during which time he undertook coursework at the Free University of Berlin and Humboldt University of Berlin. Colin received his law degree from the University of Illinois College of Law, where he was a member of the University of Illinois Law Review.