- “Liability in accidents on residential sidewalks NJ,” In-House Client Presentation (January 2022)
- “Liability in Fire loss cases,” In-House Client Presentation (January 2022)
- “Liability in NJ Dog Bite cases,” In-House Client Presentation (January 2022)
- New Jersey
- US District Court, New Jersey
- Albany Law School of Union University, JD, 2008
- State University of New York at Albany, BS, 2005
Matthew is an Associate at the Basking Ridge office. His practice involves the defense of a wide variety of first and third party coverage matters; through all phases of litigation.
Matthew received his undergraduate degree in Finance and Management from the State University of New York at Albany. Thereafter he obtained his Juris Doctorate from the Albany Law School of Union University. While a student at Albany Law, Matthew was President of the Rugby Club and member of the Student Bar Association Senate.
Following law school, Matthew was a judicial clerk for the Honorable Vincent LeBlon, of the New Jersey Superior Court, Middlesex County.
Upon the completion of his clerkship, Matthew worked for a boutique insurance subrogation firm, gaining valuable insight into complex recovery matters including products liability and environmental remediation. Thereafter, he worked for a general liability defense firm acquiring invaluable skills in managing various matters involving premises liability, construction litigation and automotive law.
Matthew also has prior experience in worker’s compensation, municipal law and residential real estate.