- New York Metro Super Lawyers 2017-2022
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating: AV Preeminent
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- US District Court for the District of New Jersey
- US District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Districts of New York
- Cornell Law School, JD, 1997
- Rollins College, BA, 1992
Jared is a partner in the firm’s New York and Basking Ridge offices. He counsels insurers on insurance coverage, claim adjustment, and contract interpretation on hundreds of first-party property and commercial losses following hurricanes, wildfires, hailstorms, civil unrest and other catastrophes across numerous industries including high-rise buildings and apartment complexes, public works and infrastructure, hotels, real estate developments, country clubs, wineries, hospitals and condominium associations. In addition to handling matters of insurance coverage, Jared litigates matters involving disputes for hedge fund advisors, collateral managers, and partnerships. He is also experienced in representing clients in litigation involving alleged construction defects and faulty products and equipment. A seasoned litigator, Jared regularly appears in numerous state and federal courts at the trial and appellate levels throughout the United States on behalf of domestic and foreign insurers and businesses.
Jared regularly speaks at continuing legal education programs (CLEs) as well as at court-sponsored seminars. He is routinely quoted in law industry, business and finance journals such as the New York Law Journal, Law360, National Law Journal, MarketWatch, and Business Insurance.