- Contributor, US Construction Defect Insurance Coverage Law Compendium (September 2019)
- Co-author, "Vermont Supreme Court holds that lying in order to undermine a competitor is not a 'professional service' within the meaning of an E&O policy", published for Kennedys (September 2019)
- Co-author, "Insuring the emerging cannabis industry", published for Kennedys (May 2019)
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, JD, 2017
- Fordham University, BA, 2012
Jack is an Associate in the Basking Ridge office. He joined the firm in 2018 and works in both the insurance coverage and insurance defense practice groups.
After completing law school, Jack served as a law clerk to the Honorable Robert L. Polifroni P.J.Cv., in the Bergen County Superior Court.
During law school, Jack worked in the chambers of both the Honorable Brian R. Martinotti United States District Judge, and the Honorable Victor V. Ludwig of the August Circuit Court in Virginia. During this time, Jack also served as a staff writer and subsequently notes editor for The Washington and Lee Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice.