Please note this webinar has now taken place.
We are delighted to be hosting our latest building safety webinar on Tuesday 12 September 2023.
During this session our expert speakers will be discussing recent industry developments including:
- The latest developments from Australia -
- the extension of the legislative reforms from multi-storey residential to other classes of building, and recent judicial decisions concerning cladding rectification costs,
- the joinder of insurers to the combustible cladding class action,
- the jurisdiction of the Australian courts to hear building disputes.
- How the Building Safety Act will have an impact on new build warranties and structural defect policies.
- A discussion on new management liability issues arising from the UK Building Safety Act 2022, with a prospective on D&O exposures.
- An update on new key regulations coming into force on 1 October 2023, which will govern the construction and design of higher risk buildings.