Fiona is a Senior Associate based in our Singapore office and joined Kennedys Legal Solutions in 2022.
Fiona graduated from the University of Liverpool in 2017 and is an Advocate and Solicitor who was admitted to the Singapore bar in May 2020.
Fiona's main areas of practice is in civil and commercial litigation, family/matrimonial practice, criminal litigation, building and construction law.
Fiona is familiar with statutory adjudication applications made under the Building and Construction Security of Payment Act, general and complex construction litigation.
Fiona also works on various family/matrimonial and criminal matters.
Fiona has been involved in a number of notable matters prior to joining Kennedys Legal Solutions. Examples of her prior experience were:
- Dealt with a matter involving complex issues in relation to breach of employees' duties, breach of employment agreement, conspiracy to injure, knowing receipt, unjust enrichment, criminal breach of trust for a Singapore Company. The quantum of claim is in excess of SGD 10 million.
- Represented a client for breach of a sales and purchase agreement of a property in a claim for specific performance.
- Represented various Singapore constructions companies for arbitration and adjudication matters.
- Represented a Singapore real estate company for claim in breach of contract and misrepresentation.
- Represented a subsidiary proprietor for a claim in breach of contract, statutory duties against the main contractor and the main developer.
- Represented an aesthetic company's shareholders for minority oppression and breach of fiduciary duties against the company's director.
- Represented a Singapore marine company in defending an anti-suit injunction for a winding up application in the High Court.
- Represented accused persons in a high-profile criminal matter involving the withholding of whereabout during the COVID-19 pandemic under the Infectious Diseases Act.