Nicholas is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Team at Kennedys in Melbourne.
Nicholas is an experienced litigator having worked for large & ASX listed organisations, private companies, insurers and government organisations across a range of different practice areas including general commercial litigation, ASIC regulatory investigations, director & shareholder disputes and coverage disputes.
Prior to joining Kennedys in 2020, Nicholas worked for one of Australia’s largest firms conducting & overseeing proceedings in the Supreme Courts of NSW & Victoria, the Federal Court of Australia and Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal.
In addition to the above Nicholas has completed a secondment at the National Australia Bank within the statutory compliance team.
Qualifications and admissions
- Bachelor of Environments | University of Melbourne | 2011
- Juris Doctor | University of Melbourne | 2014
- Supreme Court of Victoria | 2016
- High Court of Australia | 2016
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Litigation (2024)