- St. John’s University School of Law, JD, 2011
- University of Scranton, BA (cum laude), 2007
Kelly joined the Basking Ridge office as an associate in 2020. Her practice primarily focuses on insurance defense matters.
Prior to joining Kennedys, Kelly worked as an associate at a small law firm in New Jersey where her practice focused on insurance coverage and fraud issues, bad faith, environmental and construction defect claims.
She graduated from St. John’s University School of Law in 2011. Following graduation, Kelly served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable William J. McGovern, III, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Sussex County. Kelly is an active member of the Sussex County Bar Association, and currently serves as President Elect.
Kelly has been named to Rising Stars in the New Jersey Super Lawyers Publication for 2019 and 2020.
Qualifications and admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States
Presentations and publications
- Co-author, “Arbitration agreements in New Jersey,” published for Kennedys (May 2023)