- New York Law School, JD, 2012
- The George Washington University, BA (cum laude), 2009
Jessica is an associate in the Basking Ridge office. She concentrates her practice on insurance coverage and commercial litigation matters.
Jessica is experienced in handling complex civil litigation matters. She previously focused her practice on product liability and commercial litigation, representing clients in both state and federal court. She defended the design and manufacture of motor vehicles and their component parts, as well as other consumer products. She also represented her clients in commercial disputes including breach of contract matters, misappropriation of know-how claims, and declaratory judgment actions.
Jessica also has experience navigating high profile mass tort actions, having defending clients in matters arising out of the 2014 East Harlem gas explosion and a 2007 steam rupture in midtown Manhattan.
Qualifications and admissions
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Served as second-chair trial counsel in a three-week jury trial in the District of Massachusetts, resulting in a favorable verdict on behalf of client in case involving allegations of breach of a license agreement and misappropriation of know-how.
- Obtained decision granting summary judgment and dismissing Plaintiff’s complaint in its entirety in product liability action involving a hoverboard.
- Obtained voluntary dismissal in coverage action after filing opposition to plaintiff’s summary judgment motion in advance of depositions and before any discovery was conducted.