- Co- Author, "Delaware Supreme Court expands the application of Delaware law in D&O coverage disputes," published for Kennedys (March 2021)
- New Jersey
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania
- US Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Rutgers Law School, JD, 2014
- Rutgers University, BA, 2008
Gavin joined Kennedys as an Associate in 2019 and is based in the Philadelphia office. Gavin is experienced in handling insurance coverage disputes where he represented insurance companies in disputes arising out under commercial general liability, first-party, homeowners, and other types of insurance policies.
Gavin also has significant experience handling general liability matters including matters involving construction defect, premise liability, and dram shop liability. He has litigated employment matters brought under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the American with Disabilities Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act, and the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination.
Gavin served in the United States Marine Corps Reserve while attending Rutgers University. He is fluent in Cantonese.