- Co-author, “Second Circuit Ruling: The Bellefonte Rule ‘No Longer Good Law’,” published for Kennedys (June 2022)
- “Overview of Securities Class Actions and Key Trends in D&O Claims,” In-House Client Training (April 2022)
- “Financial Institutions Seminar,” In-House Client Training (June 2021)
- “Reservation of rights and notice of circumstance,” In-House Client Training (May 2021)
- “The SPAC boom - litigation risks & regulatory considerations and other hot topics,” In-House Client Training (May 2021)
- “Introduction to the US Legal System,” In-House Client Training (March 2021)
- “Litigios de Demanda Colectiva en EEUU Bajo las Leyes de Valores (Securities Law),” In-House Client Training (March 2021)
- “US Securities Class Actions an Overview,” In-House Client Training (January 2021)
- “Securities Class Actions in North America,” In-House Client Training (November 2020)
- “Trends Y'all Are Fixin' To See in 2019,” In-House Client Training (January 2019)
- New Jersey
- New York
- US District Court, New Jersey
- US District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Brooklyn Law School, JD
- Texas Tech University, BA
Nicole is a Partner in the New York office. She specializes in insurance coverage matters primarily involving complex financial institutions and commercial directors and officers claims. She has experience in matters involving public and private company directors and officers liability, financial institutions professional liability, securities broker-dealer professional liability, hedge fund management and professional liability, technology errors and omissions and cyber liability, political risk insurance and commercial general liability policies. Drawing on her skills and expertise in all aspects of these matters, Nicole frequently presents to US and global markets.
Nicole graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s degree in history and earned her law degree from Brooklyn Law School.
She is an active member of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS), currently serving on the Eastern Chapter Steering Committee.
Nicole has been recognized as a "Rising Star" by New York-Metro Super Lawyers (2016-2021) and New York-Metro: Women's Edition (2021)