- Co-author, “All claims must be analyzed before a district court can exercise its discretion to dismiss a Federal Declaratory Judgment action in the Eleventh Circuit,” published for Kennedys (June 2022)
- “Florida Good Faith Law,” In-House Client Training (May 2022)
- US Court of Appeals, Eighth and Eleventh Circuits
- US District Court, Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida
- US District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Emory University School of Law, JD (with honors), 2010
- High Point University, BS, 2006
As Special Counsel in the Miami office, Junaid focuses his practice on insurance coverage. He has extensive experience representing insurers in complex litigation pending in state and federal courts across the country. He also has significant appellate experience, including arguing before the Eighth and Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeal. In addition to Florida, Junaid is also barred in Georgia and Tennessee.
During his years of practice, Junaid has handled a vast variety of coverage issues, including those arising under commercial general, professional, directors and officers, automobile, and employment liability insurance policies. He has advised clients on a broad spectrum of claims handling issues ranging from initial coverage evaluations to the implementation of best practices for bad faith avoidance.
Prior to private practice, Junaid worked as a staff attorney for the Third Judicial Circuit of Florida. He is also fluent in Urdu.