- Advising clients on a wide spectrum of passage planning and cargo claims issues.
- Involved in a high value oil spill case in Peru entailing substantial claims.
- Assisting the cargo interests in well-publicised container ship groundings in the Suez Canal and the Chesapeake Bay.
Mukut is a Marine Manager based in Kennedys London office. He is also training with us towards qualifying as a solicitor in England and Wales.
Mukut is a Master Mariner, with a command experience of 3 years on VLCC tankers and close to 15 years of sea-going experience on a broad range of vessels.
Mukut advises clients on both wet and dry shipping matters. His areas of expertise include accident/incident investigation particularly in situations involving collision, grounding, oil pollution, salvage, fire, and piracy. He also brings in hands on technical knowledge with regards to all aspects of navigation, machinery and VDR forensics. He has the experience of handling various types of wet and dry cargoes with special focus on associated losses.
Apart from the nautical qualifications, Mukut has a Master in Business Administration from the Cranfield University, where he topped the cohort and was awarded the Henry Ford II scholar award. He has also passed the Graduate Diploma in Law with a distinction.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers
- Member of the Nautical Institute