- Acting for a lender on a £40m secured senior term loan facility to an established hotel and property group for the purchase and development of a Hilton hotel and residential development in Liverpool.
- Acting for a lender on the financing of the acquisition of a De Vere hotel and health club in Hertfordshire.
- Advising a lender in respect of the funding of the development of new sports pitches and clubhouse for a Premiership Rugby Club involving the purchase of the Club’s new ground and training facility and the sale of the Club’s existing London property for £35m over a period of two years.
- Acting for the UK subsidiary of a global commodities trading group in relation to the UK aspects of its $80m borrowing base facility with ABN Amro Capital; advising on the terms of the UK security documents, warehousing agreements and negotiating complex intercreditor arrangements between the company’s various lenders.
- Advising a market of political risk insurers on the terms of complex underlying financing documents in relation to the recovery of approximately $65m for the insurers via debt sale transactions in the secondary market.
Jacqueline is a partner in our London office and combines an established banking and finance practice with her corporate and commercial expertise.
Qualifying as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2008, two years after joining Kennedys as a trainee, Jacqueline has extensive experience in banking and finance - acting for retail banks, private investors and insurers on in a broad range of financing transactions. She has advised borrowers, lenders and insurers on all aspects of LMA facility agreements, security documents and intercreditor arrangements. Jacqueline advises on corporate lending, real estate finance, acquisition finance and secondary debt sales.
In addition to her banking work, she is able to provide clients with advice on all aspects relating to their commercial and business affairs including all aspects of commercial contracts, advisory work, framework agreements, international distribution agreements, commercial consultancy, and introduction and collaboration agreements.
- Qualified in England and Wales in 2008