- Defending clinical negligence claims on behalf of medical malpractice insurers and private and public hospitals
- Advising and representing doctors in disciplinary proceedings before the Medical Council of Hong Kong
- Advising doctors and insurers on a range of healthcare matters including complaints handling, Coroner’s inquests and breach of data privacy
- Acting for insurers and major corporations for personal injury matters, employees’ compensation and related matters
- Delivering training to doctors and medical students
Victoria is an Associate in the Healthcare Team of the Hong Kong office. She qualified in Hong Kong in 2017 and has gained experience in acting for multinationals, insurers, major corporations, doctors and private hospitals in Hong Kong on a wide range of personal injury claims. She now specialises in the healthcare industry, advising and representing international insurers, different specialities of doctors and hospitals in medical malpractice claims, disciplinary matters and Coroner’s inquests.