- Acting for the former Chairman of a Hong Kong Main Board listed company on a highly publicised joint Hong Kong law enforcement agency and financial regulatory investigation and inter-related High Court actions involving over 40 parties and multiple sets of legal teams
- Representing a Hong Kong-based asset management company in an enquiry by the Securities and Futures Commission and a claim in relation to alleged mis-selling and unauthorised trading brought by two of its former clients
- Advising a Hong Kong Main Board listed banking and financial company in its potential dispute with an insurer resulting from the termination of a long term contract
- Representing six former executive and independent non-executive directors on their defence of a claim for failing to detect an alleged false trading scheme brought by the joint and several liquidators of a former Hong Kong Main Board listed company
- Representing a Spanish company in successfully obtaining an urgent ex parte injunction against the assets of two Hong Kong-based companies in support of its claim against them of over US$10 million due to more than 100 fraudulent payment transactions over two years
- Acting for foreign individuals and overseas companies in obtaining Mareva injunctions and banker’s disclosure orders in support of claims involving cyber security breaches
Bertha Ng qualified in Hong Kong in 2012 and specialises in complex commercial litigation, financial services regulatory and white collar crime. She is fluent in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.