- Co-author, “New Jersey’s Appellate Division reaffirmed the protections afforded by the Charitable Immunity Act where plaintiff could not prove gross negligence”, published for Kennedys (March 2022)
- Co-author, “Two recent New Jersey court decisions continue trend favoring arbitration,” published for Kennedys (November 2020)
- New Jersey
- US District Court, New Jersey
- Seton Hall University School of Law, JD, 2012
- University of Maryland, BS, 2009
Ryan is an Associate in the Basking Ridge Office. Ryan received his BS in Finance from the University of Maryland, Robert H. Smith School of Business and then earned his JD from Seton Hall Law School.
Ryan joined the firm in 2019 and is a member of the Defense group. Ryan has experience with a wide range of matters including insurance coverage, medical malpractice, toxic tort, product liability, criminal defense, employment, and administrative and municipal law. Ryan’s current practice is more focused on representing insureds and insurers in relation to personal injury claims, specifically general premises and motor vehicle accidents.