This webinar has now taken place but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of our recording.
We are delighted to be hosting our webinar on Thursday 23 November where we will be covering the recent landmark piece of legislation which has just been passed, the Economic Crime and Corporate Transparency Act.
During this webinar Partner, Iskander Fernandez will discuss:
- The direction the UK is taking to fight financial crime.
- How the extension of corporate liability marks a significant shift in the UK’s approach to financial crime.
- What is the failure to prevent fraud offence?
- The concept of the directing mind and will of the corporate when seeking to prosecute companies.
- Extending the reach of corporate criminal liability to branches and subsidiaries based overseas.
- What should corporates do to fall in line?