- Nova Southeastern University, JD, summa cum laude, 2013
- Pace University, BBA, summa cum laude, 2010
Aaron is a partner in the Miami office. His practice focuses on insurance coverage matters. He routinely represents insurance carriers in litigated matters, as well as advises on various coverage issues arising under first and third party policies, including commercial property, business interruption, homeowners, general liability, automobile, inland marine, event cancellation, and professional liability policies. In addition to advising and representing insurance carriers, Aaron has drafted various policy forms and regularly advises clients on claims handling procedures, including responding to claims arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic.
While in law school Aaron was the recipient of numerous Book Awards for the highest grades in certain courses and participated in the Jessup International Moot Court Tournament as an oral advocate, brief writer, and coach. Aaron is also a member of various honor societies, including the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, which he was inducted into at the conclusion of his junior year at the Lubin School of Business at Pace University.
Qualifications and admissions
- US District Court, Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
- Successfully negotiated a settlement in a lawsuit involving a large exposure property damage and business income claim following the collapse of a sports dome.
- Successfully negotiated a settlement in a lawsuit involving a large exposure business income claim filed by a multinational public company following Hurricane Maria.
Presentations and publications
- Co-author, “Treatment of attorney’s fees awards under liability policies,” published for Kennedys (July 2022)
- Co-author, “Florida Senate Bill 76 sent to governor’s desk to be signed into law,” published for Kennedys (April 2021)