Catriona qualified in March 2015 and joined Kennedys in 2017 following a merger with a firm of solicitors in the North West. Although now based in Kennedys’ London office she retains her strong connections to clients in the North West.
Catriona has acts for a broad range of clients with particular experience in landlord and tenant, real estate finance and investment (both with UK and international investors). Catriona prides herself in her ability to think commercially and unlock complicated deals for her clients. Clients especially value the time that Catriona takes to understand their businesses and her ability to tailor her service to their individual requirements.
- Acting for an international car hire company dealing with all of their acquisitions and disposals as well as their day-to-day management of sites in England and Wales, the majority of which are leasehold. Catriona has acted as the main contact point for this company for 8 years and they especially value her knowledge of their company and their individual requirements.
- Dealing with the day-to-day management and ultimate disposal of a shopping centre portfolio for a key client. Catriona developed a long standing relationship with this client which enabled the disposal to proceed far smother than it would have been able to do without this intimate knowledge of the properties.
- Advising on the relocation of a national firm of architects head office which has lead to acting for the firm on regional office moves.
- Acting for a large Spanish shipping company with the acquisition of their first UK port site. This transaction included working collaboratively with Kennedys’ Marine team in order to ensure that the shipping and berthing agreements complemented the land based property arrangements as well as liaising with the main client contact in Kennedys’ Madrid office.
- Advising an investments client in relation to new lettings and day-to-day management over their North West based portfolio of industrial units. Catriona also assists this client with their financing transactions. They value Catriona’s accessibility and ability to find commercial solutions to novel situations.