Adam is a partner based in our London office who has extensive experience acting for insurer clients in relation to their complex and high value claims.
His core practice involves handling first and third party claims involving property damage, construction, product liability and professional indemnity matters. He has experience in all forms of dispute resolution.
Adam has worked on a number of high value claims, from advising insurers in relation to coverage issues arising from the supply of defective concrete to over 40 residential developments and representing London market insurers and their insured pursuing a claim for approximately £7m in adjudication proceedings.
Adam is a member of the Forum of Insurance Lawyers (FOIL) and British Insurance Law Association (BILA), and regularly contributes to Kennedys’ internal publications. In addition, he has recently provided in house training courses on property recoveries, defending property related liability claims and the impact of the Insurance Act.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales in 2006
- Acting for an insurer in relation to a coverage dispute for a property damage claim concerning issues of non-disclosure, misrepresentation, breach of warranty and fraud.
- Advising an insurer in relation to a coverage dispute concerning the supply of defective concrete to over 40 residential developments.
- Advising insurers in relation to coverage issues under a D&O policy
- Successfully representing London market insurers and their insured in a construction claim worth c. £7m in adjudication proceedings.
- Successfully pursuing a subrogated recovery arising out of the supply of a defective plumbing system
- Defending a policyholder in relation to a claim for substantial damages arising out of a large property fire.