Kennedys ranks in latest Doyle's Guide for leading insurance firms and lawyers
November's publication of the 2022 Doyle's Guide directory covering all Australian states has seen Kennedys continue its ranking success.
Kennedys has been listed as a leading Professional Indemnity Law Firm in New South Wales (Tier 2). Our Melbourne and Perth offices have received recommended Professional Indemnity Firm status, and Kennedys Sydney office was also listed as a Leading (Defendant) Public and Product Liability Law Firm (Tier 3). This year, we have also been ranked as a leading Medical Negligence (Defendant) Law Firm in Victoria.
We are pleased to highlight a number of Australian Partners who received individual recognition:
- Matt Andrews: Leading Lawyer - New South Wales
- Emily Schneider: Recommended Lawyer - Victoria
- Penny Taylor: Recommended Lawyer - New South Wales
Public and Product Liability
- Chris Finn: Leading Lawyer (Defendant) - New South Wales
- Cindy Tucker: Recommended Lawyer (Defendant) - Victoria
- Maya Parbhoo - Recommended Lawyer (Defendant) - Victoria
- Anjali Woodford - Recommended Lawyer (Defendant) - Victoria
Congratulations to the above mentioned Partners and their teams.
About the Doyle’s Guide
The Doyle's Guide uses an entirely objective selection process to review lawyers and their firms amongst legal services consumers, peers and other industry professionals. Doyle's Guide research is focused on clients and legal practitioners and is compiled on an