Employers' liability and public liability webinar
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
Investigating and defending claims against cyclists
We are delighted to be hosting the fourth webinar in our 2022 employers' liability and public liability webinar series, taking place on Wednesday 13 July 2022.
During this webinar, Kennedys' partner Christopher Oldfield will provide an insight to the evidence required and the challenges to defending claims by pedestrians against cyclists. He will discuss:
- Growth in popularity of cycling as a leisure activity and form of transport since the pandemic.
- Insurance: home and contents policies, club membership specialist schemes and those uninsured.
- Duties of vulnerable road users to each other whilst sharing the same space.
- The hierarchy of road users.
- Standard of care and contributory negligence.
- Factual and evidential issues.
- An evidence gathering checklist.
If you would like to register your interest for this webinar, please contact our events team.