Dive In Festival 2020 events
We are very pleased to once again have been a global partner of Dive in, the international festival for diversity and inclusion in insurance.
In its sixth year, the festival, an initiative of Inclusion@Lloyd’s, for the first time, took place online, from more than 60 cities around the world, on the 22nd to 24th September; featuring inspiring speakers alongside Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) experts.
We are very pleased to have been involved in a number of festival events around the world, in various capacities from having helped shape the event and its content, to hosting, to providing Kennedys people as speakers, chairs and panellists.
Kennedys was very proud to be a global partner of this year’s festival - find out about the events we were involved in below:
- Indigenous Inclusion: with Adam Goodes – Sydney, Australia
- Mental Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace – Hong Kong
- Diversity and Inclusion in Leadership – A Reality Check – Singapore
- The future of the insurance industry - is age just a number? – Dubai, UAE
- LGBT+ diversity: D&I in times of uncertainty – Madrid, Spain
- Authenticity and perspective – Lisbon, Portugal
- Creating the New Normal – London, UK
- Insurance to Serve Every Generation – what does it mean for you? – London, UK
- Television Morning Show: Wake Up! With Dive In Philly! Privilege/Allyship – Philadelphia, USA
- Dive Into Disrupting Racism in the Insurance Industry – New York, USA
- Achieving your Potential: Women in Business – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Break on Through to the Other Side: Overcoming glass ceilings and other obstacles to progression in the workplace – Bermuda
- Same Storm / Different Boat – Miami, USA
- Systemic segregation and violence – Chicago, USA
- Diversity & Inclusion Fair SF 2020 - Authenticity and Ownership in Diversity and Inclusion – San Francisco, USA