27/02/2023 12:00 PM
Rewriting the risk: addressing the challenge of the evolving climate litigation space
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be hosting our climate litigation trends webinar on Monday 27 February 2023, where we will be focusing on developments in climate litigation and the cases to follow.
During this webinar, we will be joined by guest speaker, Birgit Vosper, Head of Global Practice Group Liability Claims at AGCS, who will:
- Provide an overview of the types of claims that AGCS are dealing with in the climate space and the drivers of the increasing climate litigation.
- Discuss the medium term outlook for climate claims and reserving strategies.
The panel of expert speakers, from our UK, US and Australia offices, will provide an insight into the impacts of climate case law on claims handling and claims reserving. They will discuss:
- An update on D&O claims in the climate space.
- A review of global climate disclosure claims.
- The development of duty and breach of duty in Australia.
- Causation, apportionment of liability and the role of climate innovation.
- The rise of biodiversity litigation.
The webinar will be chaired by Ann Dingemans of the Corporate Affairs team.
If you would like to register your interest in this webinar, please contact our events team.