05/12/2022 12:00 PM
Construction professional indemnity webinar
This webinar has now taken place, but please complete our form if you would like to be sent a copy of the recording.
We are delighted to be hosting the next in our series of bite-size construction professional indemnity webinars, taking place on Monday 5 December 2022.
During this webinar, chaired by Christopher Butler, our speakers will discuss:
Circumstance notifications – a recap
- What a circumstance notification is with the context of professional indemnity policies.
- A short summary of the authorities governing their validity.
- Practical tips for assessing and responding to circumstance notifications.
Claims trends in 2022
A summary of key construction PI clams trends we have seen in 2022 to include:
- Cladding claims.
- Claims arising from modular construction projects.
- Claims for indemnity under mitigation provisions within PI policies.
Developments in Ireland regarding expert evidence
- Irish Court of Appeal case has reframed the discussion.
- No more “hired gun” experts.
- What next?
If you would like to register your interest in this webinar, please contact our events team.